Popular Tags: [View All]
Lothar Neu
Germany
Sarstedt
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
1.0.3 - Released
-Fixed soft lock in Escape from Innsmouth finale.

Let's hope this time the Innsmouth issues are fixed for good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KingLz wrote:
1.0.3 - Released
-Fixed soft lock in Escape from Innsmouth finale.

Let's hope this time the Innsmouth issues are fixed for good.

Give it about another hour and we will start hearing from the lucky individuals that aren't sneaking onto BGG in the office right now and can actually try it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I have had the Innsmouth crash repeatedly and have now been conversing with the developers to help them replicate it. They think have located the problem and this patch should fix it. It should be on all platforms very soon (hopefully today) according to their email of 1hr ago
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
posted in-correct info

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to try a solo game of it today, but the scenario takes a while to play so it will be a few hours before I will know if it's 'fixed'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ParisPink wrote:
kniknax wrote:
I have had the Innsmouth crash repeatedly and have now been conversing with the developers to help them replicate it. They think have located the problem and this patch should fix it. It should be on all platforms very soon (hopefully today) according to their email of 1hr ago

The update is already there for those using steam/pc for the app as well as iOS.

Quote:
-bug fixes across all scenarios
-bug fixes with the save system
-general stability improvements

1.0.3 is NOT available for iOS yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ParisPink wrote:
kniknax wrote:

The update is already there for those using steam/pc for the app as well as iOS.

Quote:

The quote you took from the update I'm pretty sure is from 1.0.2 unless they used the exact same description for 1.0.3 as they did for the previous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I was going by the subject line.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Filpus
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was lucky enough to have completed the scenario without hitting the bug, but based on the reports in the other thread I clicked through it without seeing it:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I revealed all the spaces on the Mob's path and just hit End Phase repeatedly, killing any non-Mob monsters to make things faster. They got through their entire route without crashing, and I lost the scenario by the time limit.

(I hadn't realized that the mob can go either direction; they were going clockwise this time. This means they did visit the Pier twice, which is when other folks were reporting the crash.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thebaker1983 wrote:
ParisPink wrote:
kniknax wrote:

Quote:

The quote you took from the update I'm pretty sure is from 1.0.2 unless they used the exact same description for 1.0.3 as they did for the previous.

Oops! I guess I should have had my ipad updated before. I have been playing on my laptop. There was an update there this morning, but I do not know how to tell if it's the most recent one. In the news section for it, it just announces the 1.0.2 update so I guess 1.0.3 is not out on it yet either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GregF wrote:
I was lucky enough to have completed the scenario without hitting the bug, but based on the reports in the other thread I clicked through it without seeing it:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I revealed all the spaces on the Mob's path and just hit End Phase repeatedly, killing any non-Mob monsters to make things faster. They got through their entire route without crashing, and I lost the scenario by the time limit.

(I hadn't realized that the mob can go either direction; they were going clockwise this time. This means they did visit the Pier twice, which is when other folks were reporting the crash.)

We did this last night, explored their whole route and it still crashed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ParisPink wrote:
thebaker1983 wrote:
ParisPink wrote:
kniknax wrote:

Quote:

Oops! I guess I should have had my ipad updated before. I have been playing on my laptop. There was an update there this morning, but I do not know how to tell if it's the most recent one. In the news section for it, it just announces the 1.0.2 update so I guess 1.0.3 is not out on it yet either.

If you're unsure which version you're running you can always check the bottom right corner of the main menu inside the app.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thebaker1983 wrote:
ParisPink wrote:
thebaker1983 wrote:
ParisPink wrote:
kniknax wrote:

Quote:

If you're unsure which version you're running you can always check the bottom right corner of the main menu inside the app.

Thanks, clearly I'm part blind. PC is updated. It says 1.0.3 in the bottom right corner. My Kindle and iPad are not, still 1.0.2 and there is no update as of yet for 1.0.3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dax is
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tested.

Passed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
iOS has an app approval process. Can take up to a week. Plus iTunes Store updates on Wednesdays typically. You might not see it until mid next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Cantor
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
iOS has an app approval process. Can take up to a week. Plus iTunes Store updates on Wednesdays typically. You might not see it until mid next week.

There are (just based on observation) expedited avenues for patches, since the last one came out basically same-day. I'll bet lots of GG it will not be that long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
From the developers via email to me:

Quote:
We have sent out an update that should fix the crash issue with the Innsmouth Mob (availability times will vary per storefront). I recreated the scenarios you described as closely as I could without issue.

It is on Steam, it will be coming to the others very soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finished my playthrough of Innsmouth using the pc app and it did not crash/freeze. So at least for me, the update fixed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
As of 4:15 PM PST 8/16, the Apple app store still has version 1.0.2 showing...though it notes it was updated today!??

Dark63 wrote:

Just saw this.
Ahh crap. yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
mb
The past two updates have appeared on iOS one or two days after they were available on Steam, so you should see it in the app store later this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Any verdicts for this new update yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's on iOS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lodge
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Anyone tested it yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lodge
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
On IOS I mean.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tested. Version 1.0.3 didn't freeze on Steam(PC) or iOS(iPad).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.