$30.00
Topi Pajunen
Finland
flag msg tools
Hi,

I'm Topi Pajunen, an illustrator/concept artist from Finland and I'm currently looking for freelance.

I have worked in different fields of entertainment industry as a concept artist and illustrator. While working for game studio Tribeflame I was a part of different game projects delivering concept art and various graphics assets for the game. One of these projects was ‘Benji Challenges’ where I was in charge of the visual development of the game. I have also done concept work for League of Heroes, an art department company for film industry here in Finland. Currently I'm working as freelancer on different projects doing design and illustrations.

I did my Bachelor of Arts in Aalto University here in Finland. I majored in design and did my minor studies in Illustration. In my studies I have worked with multiple clients and dozens of people as a team member or by myself. I am efficient worker, a good team player and I always thrive to push the quality of my work to a new level.

You can see more of my works at www.topipajunen.com

If you feel I could be a talent you're looking for, please feel free to contact me at topi.pajunen@hotmail.fi.

Topi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.