Popular Tags: [View All]
David Reeves
United States
Georgetown
TX
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Other than the brief description of game play in BGG the entry and a few comments on the Kickstarter and really short video, there is no detailed review of the game play for Fallen Land. The Kickstarter page does not have one, nor does BGG or the company website.

Did I missed a detailed review somewhere? Is someone planning on doing one soon? I am reluctant to back the game on Kickstarter until I get a good feel for how it plays. Thank you in advance for listening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Pitcher
United States
Solon
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone's voices were shot from GenCon and con plague. I have scheduled time with our art/media director on Friday to shoot additional videos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reeves
United States
Georgetown
TX
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Thank you, Bill. I can understand about convention voice loss. A video would be most helpful and informative.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Pitcher
United States
Solon
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The video went well, the editing is in process. Always good times when you are shooting video

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Bolger
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
David,

I had a chance to take part in a playtest this past weekend. One of the other contributors submitted the review to BGG for approval, it should be up shortly. If you direct message me, I can also answer any detailed questions you have.

I only played a few sessions, but the game is solid.

In the meantime, if you haven't seen Part 1 of the video playthrough, that's solid too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reeves
United States
Georgetown
TX
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. I look forward to reading the session report. That should reveal the game play details I am craving.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JL San Miguel
Spain
Cantabria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Phil's review is up!

FB review by a KS backer

Feel free to have a look, ask and/ or comment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.