$15.00
$5.00
$20.00
Drinky Drinky
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
Mr. Cat. Hold on I think I know my next move, just give me another minute....NO!!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was hoping that rondel could be added to the list of searchable game mechanics for boardgames. Not the spinner version (as there was a roll and move) but the actual rondel.

Luckily I found a geeklist that had some of the more popular games, but I wanted to do a search on all games that had a 'rondel' mechanic and there was none to search on.

Thank you,
Krech

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the official stance is that new mechanisms aren't being added any more. Families now fulfill their role.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Specht
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheNameWasTaken wrote:
I think the official stance is that new mechanisms aren't being added any more. Families now fulfill their role.

That's a strange decision.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only useful information I have is in the following GeekList, where a BGG Admin is quoted as saying:
Quote:
So, it sounds like in the past, any user proposing new categories/mechanics was asked to list 100 games that fit the criteria. If at least 100 games fit the bill, the addition is considered.

If you don't feel like going through that work, you can also feel free to post up a Geeklist and farm it out to the user base!

Let's add Social Deduction as a category on BGG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.