Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Willette
United States
Leonardtown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got this in from Boards and Bits. The only thing it consiosted of was a double sided map. I cna get the rules off the geek. Am I missing anything else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Johnson
United States
Boonville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. It's a map...you do use the green player discs as martians when using this map, but you aren't missing anything. I would note that my copy (ordered from the designer in France) came with rules (albeit nearly unintelligible ones).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
willettejj wrote:
Just got this in from Boards and Bits. The only thing it consiosted of was a double sided map. I cna get the rules off the geek. Am I missing anything else?

The rules should have come with it. Certainly the several copies of the map I ordered from Boards&Bits each came with copies of the rules!

Do note that the published English rules are not great. The various clarifications and corrections here ont he 'geek are useful -- enough so that I printed and laminated the threads and keep them alongside the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bazynski
Poland
warsaw
mazowieckie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
there shouldn't be a need to have the thread on hand as everything should be here:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/fileinfo.php?fileid=22949

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Willette
United States
Leonardtown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks,

Boards and Bits emailed the rules that were missing. The Mars rules posted look much betterm, but I did need the Moon rules as there is not a file posted for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
Crap...my copy arrived from Ludibay, containing nothing but the map. No rules, no nothing. The tube was crushed on one end, and missing the plastic cap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.