Edwin Santoni
United States
Davie
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
So finally digging into the game more, I backed the kickstarter at the Outlaw level and theres still a bunch of stuff I'm waiting on. But what I can't figure out is what I can safely buy for expanding the game, that I'm not going to get shipped to me in a few months once the final items arrive to finish the KS fulfillments?

I was gonna buy Frontier Town expansion, but looking at stretch goals it seems like I'm supposed to get this? Or I'm getting only part of it? Whats exactly included in the stretches seems very unclear on all of this.

I would like more content for the game, but don't know what I can safely buy since it seems alot of it is coming still to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll be getting the entire Frontier Town expansion as well as the Caverns of Cynder expansion.

Outlaw has almost everything that's out now. Based on my collection, the only thing I've boughten so far (because it was not part of the Outlaw pledge) is:
- Shadows of Brimstone: Dark Stone Brutes Enemy Pack
- Shadows of Brimstone: Swamp Slugs of Jargono Enemy Pack
- Shadows of Brimstone: The Guardian of Targa XL Enemy Pack
- Shadows of Brimstone: Trun Hunters Enemy Pack

There are a handful of online only things too, like card pack supplements. And this is as pre GenCon 2016. From here on out, a lot of what is being released was not included in the Outlaw bundle. But since I don't know what's available at retail yet, I haven't gone through and checked which expansions I should buy to 'complete' my collection.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Downing
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'd recommend getting the Colonel Scafford figure directly from FFP (you can get them on their website under Kickstarter Backer Specials). He's not sold separately, but part of a pack... but you don't get Scafford at the Outlaw level.

And yes, you're getting the whole Town expansion.

You can also safely get:

Jargono Tribal Human*
Frontier Doctor*
Cowboy*
Dark Stone Brutes
Otherworld: Trederra*
Doorways Into Darkness
The Guardian
Sand Kraken*
Burrower
Jargono Swamp Raptor*
Edge of the Abyss card expansion*
Swamp Slugs of Jargono
Trun Raiders
Hell Vermin

Anything marked with a * was part of the GenCon previews; they'll likely go up on their webstore soon.

Anything else that you're seeing out there? You've got coming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean P
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shouldn't he have already gotten the town expansion? It's already out and shipped to KS backers.

I'm a Mine Cart backer and got it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernie Roessler
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Why were we not in the movie?
mbmbmbmbmb
Only if one paid for 1.5 shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Bludd
United States
Des Moines
IA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gavindowning wrote:
I'd recommend getting the Colonel Scafford figure directly from FFP (you can get them on their website under Kickstarter Backer Specials). He's not sold separately, but part of a pack... but you don't get Scafford at the Outlaw level.

You can also safely order the Flesh Drones from the Kickstarter Backer Specials section of FFP's website once they go up for sale since the Flesh Drones were a last-minute addition to the Flesh Stalker enemy pack. You will get the Flesh Stalker in your Outlaw pledge, but you will NOT get the Flesh Drones unless you order them separately from FFP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In case you weren't aware, it looks like they are still offering a 1.5 shipping. I'm not entirely certain of how that is working for timing(how long to get it to you after you order). Here is the page for that:
http://flyingfrogproductions.mybigcommerce.com/shadows-of-br...

It looks like it will still be 6 months before wave 2.0 hits your door in the US, so it's still kind of worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scourn1
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
This is still pretty confusing....

Lets say I bought the KS, all of it, and ALL of the mine cart.

What from what was mentioned is NOT part of that at all, and that you have to buy in addition to everything the KS is giving backers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Santoni
United States
Davie
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
scourn1 wrote:
This is still pretty confusing....

Lets say I bought the KS, all of it, and ALL of the mine cart.

What from what was mentioned is NOT part of that at all, and that you have to buy in addition to everything the KS is giving backers?

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1622929/minecart-kickstarte...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scourn1
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
So the Slugs, Rat dogs, and Turne Hunters were also extra buys and not included in mine carts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Downing
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The Trun weren't achieved as a stretch goal, but they were available in the Pledge Manager, so a lot of people might have already ordered them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ugo Perillo
Italy
Salerno
flag msg tools
mb
I have done so!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joanna G
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greyed out are what came in Wave 1 and Wave 1.5 for Outlaw

Greyed out is what came in Wave 1 and 1.5 for Minecart

Basicall what others have said only with pictures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christel Puech
France
Sauve
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
About cards supplement (pack of 15 card for 10$which I could purchase on FFP webstore) I understand this items are not includes in Outlaw pledge :

Cynder Artifacts supplement

Edge of the abyss supplement
100% sure, it's indicate on their site.

Jargono Artifacts supplement

Targa Artifacts supplement

Could you confirm that's correct ?

Thx.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no Scafford Lieutenant miniature included, but you could always substitute another figure if you want. Swamp Slugs and Hell Vermin where mentioned earlier. There's going to be some additional Void enemy pieces which aren't part of the Void Sorcerer mine cart package, but I don't know what those pieces are yet.

The card packs look about right (although my friend also has Blasted Lands card and Badlands cards).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Ridley Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Autoduelist wrote:
There's no Scafford Lieutenant miniature included, but you could always substitute another figure if you want. Swamp Slugs and Hell Vermin where mentioned earlier. There's going to be some additional Void enemy pieces which aren't part of the Void Sorcerer mine cart package, but I don't know what those pieces are yet.

The card packs look about right (although my friend also has Blasted Lands card and Badlands cards).

Black scorpion makes some awesome models that could be substituted for anything in Brimstone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christel Puech
France
Sauve
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks for your answers guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.