Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete Goch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Were there any changes to the rules? I thought there weren't but when playing the game this past Sunday I had a vague recollection of the Winsome rules having the shares pay only to players who held them with nothing going to the treasury. The Eagle edition has player shares round up and paid first with any remaining dividend going to the treasury.

It's been over a year since I played it and it was someone else's copy so my recollections are hazy at best.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since my Winsome crate is right next to my desk, this one's an easy one to answer: the rules are identical here, in the Winsome rules the company does get the remaining dividends that can't be distributed to the players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebecca Carpenter
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drats, I read Winsome vs Eagle and had my subscription trigger finger all ready for some publisher drama. Fight! Fight! Oh...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.