Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the fb group zombicide trading/painting, someone posted a classified that essentially said: CMON reopened the pledge manager for me. I can sell you all of ZBP with a 25% markup.

After being questioned a bit, he said that he had been on a waiting list for several months. I've never heard that CMON has any kind of a wait list for their games. Much less that they would somehow "reopen the pledge manager" to handle it.

The guy deleted the post (and/or blocked me ). Scam strongly suspected of course, but I thought I'd pop up in here see if anyone has heard of such a thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Webb
United States
Edmonds
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope that was a scam.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nandy Velez

Puerto Rico
msg tools
mb
Back in april I wrote and called CMON and asked if I could super late pledge. In less then 5 minutes I recieved thier pledge manager. No waiting. I paid for my utems but still waiting to recieve my stuff. I called a month ago and they are waiting for the products to arive before they ship to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamgan wrote:
Back in april I wrote and called CMON and asked if I could super late pledge. In less then 5 minutes I recieved thier pledge manager. No waiting. I paid for my utems but still waiting to recieve my stuff. I called a month ago and they are waiting for the products to arive before they ship to me.

Keep bugging them. They need to hear from you 2 or 3 times before they do anything. Awful customer service. I'm still waiting for one missing mini from the pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cmon uses the shipping boats that went bankrupt, it's in the others update. You're going to be waiting a looooooong time yet to get your copy. Early 2017 would be my guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nandy Velez

Puerto Rico
msg tools
mb
Called them yesterday, they reopened my Massmora and Inferno Pledge so I could add a base set for my friend.

Seems you can still late pledge for Zombicide also. They told me my pledge was still pending the arrival of product ( the 4th wave or so)

I'm scared with what you just said about the bankrupt boats, going to go take a look at the others updates

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.