tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jee Fu
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was at Gen Con. I picked up my KS-version of Trederra there. So I can confirm that it indeed exists. I believe that it was supposed to hit retail in September in the States, but I could be wrong; if you're impatient and don't mid paying a premium you can try E-bay.

- Jee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R.P. Kraul
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
It's on FFP's store for $80. I'm holding out for retail, as it should be much cheaper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jas Sec
United States
Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drpretorios wrote:
It's on FFP's store for $80. I'm holding out for retail, as it should be much cheaper.

Is there a reason it's this expensive on their site? That's a far cry from the $40 estimated retail price that's listed in the kickstarter!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
TurnandPull wrote:
Drpretorios wrote:

Is there a reason it's this expensive on their site? That's a far cry from the $40 estimated retail price that's listed in the kickstarter!

It's no longer just the world like Cynder. It contains a bunch of models and even more cards to flesh out those models (though that does mean more decks to track).

If I recall, there are six mutants, six regulars, three grenadiers and three lieutenants. Make sure to add the value of those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Michalski
United States
West Homestead
PA
flag msg tools
TurnandPull wrote:
Drpretorios wrote:

Also its just not that piece that is listed for 40, the combined it with the trederra grenadiers (15), field marshals (12), trederra mutants (20ish?), so 80 is about right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dianne N.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I picked this up at PAX West, and it was $79.99. The bill it as a "deluxe" expansion since it includes a lot more than the regular expansions. I'm pretty sure MSRP will be $79.99, but that doesn't mean CoolStuff Inc. or Amazon wont' sell it for less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R.P. Kraul
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
PerpetualFX wrote:
I picked this up at PAX West, and it was $79.99. The bill it as a "deluxe" expansion since it includes a lot more than the regular expansions. I'm pretty sure MSRP will be $79.99, but that doesn't mean CoolStuff Inc. or Amazon wont' sell it for less.

Both Miniature Market and Cool Stuff have it for around $53.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wrigley
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
Cool Stuff started selling it as a pre-order today. Miniature Market has had it on pre-order for a bit longer. Neither site has a definite release date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Bulhões
Brazil
flag msg tools
mb
did it already release?

if so, when will we have a reprint? because I can't find this anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I got my copy from my FLGS. I had to get them to order it though. In my area, a lot of stores are only carrying the base but no expansions...

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.