Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dunno if this is cool with the forum rules, but I thought it might be fun. We all know that time is a squishy concept in the KD:M universe. The GenCon promo figs were announced when the show started and we heard they'd be in the shop while GenCon was going on. It's a wee bit after the show ended and they just went in the store a half hour ago or so without an explicit end date.

So here's the pool.

1. Predict the date that these things go away, either through being sold out or being taken out of the store. Given the new shop system doesn't always show an accurate instock number, we'll come to some kind of collective agreement.
2. Tip 5 to this post. I don't think I can tip myself, but I'll start the pool at 50gg plus the 5 from my own guess.
3. The person closest without going over, gets all the gold.
4. All 3 models have to be gone, so if just one or two of the three sells out, and the other one sticks around, the clock will keep ticking.
5. Don't edit your post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
9/1 - I think Future Knight will stick around, but they'll make way for the Black Friday stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only 35 left of the collection of all 10 figures for $200 (in USA warehouse). Guessing gone in 20 min at the rate I'm seeing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
9/17

Just a number... Should have been out of a hat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you're directly referencing the sci-fi items beaming back into space.

Sci-fi WS, SFTK, SFFK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh. The Sci-Fi TK is missing from the store as of right now. It's the only white box not there. I'd guess we'll see it again as I can't imagine it's more popular than the unreleased options, especially the SFWS.

Quote:
Only 35 left of the collection of all 10 figures for $200 (in USA warehouse). Guessing gone in 20 min at the rate I'm seeing!

You could put your GG where your mouth is. 8/16 and 8/17 are both open.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a lot of takers or people just trying to hedge their bets. As of right now, 2 days later, the two white box promos are sold out and the flower knight is still hanging strong. In the interest of fairness, lets leave the contest open until Saturday for entries. After that, no more buy-ins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a lot of stomach for chance in this community.

Brett, I refunded your bid. We'll just have to wait to see what happens. As of 8/25, both the flower knight and white speaker promos are still up. I wonder if they printed less of the twilight knight, thinking a bunch sold last year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.