Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Winnowski
United States
Upper St Clair
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering if there's any way to do holds through CSI?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
Preorder something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendy Bell
United States
Billings
Montana
flag msg tools
Faith is a gift of God. -Blaise Pascal
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also send them an e-mail asking them to hold your order.

shipping@coolstuffinc.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex N
United States
Metuchen
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are ordering during the weekend when they are closed, you can always designate local pickup. Then no shipping cost will be assessed and you can bulk up to your hearts delight over several months.

You will be charge a nominal sales tax but all that will be reimbursed when you request Coolstuff to ship your combined orders for free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Winnowski
United States
Upper St Clair
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chiefsachem wrote:
If you are ordering during the weekend when they are closed, you can always designate local pickup. Then no shipping cost will be assessed and you can bulk up to your hearts delight over several months.

You will be charge a nominal sales tax but all that will be reimbursed when you request Coolstuff to ship your combined orders for free.

Thanks for the feedback. I may try the local pickup option as that seems the most convenient. Is this confirmed to be acceptable from their perspective?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Yates
United States
Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dannyduck wrote:
chiefsachem wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. I may try the local pickup option as that seems the most convenient. Is this confirmed to be acceptable from their perspective?

Yes for sure although they seem to like it if you email them letting them know you're building an order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Quicho
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For future reference: The Free Shipping Policies of Popular Boardgame Retailers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Winnowski
United States
Upper St Clair
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
Excellent, thanks all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United States
Old Bridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chiefsachem wrote:

This guy does this and his UPS driver hates him for it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Butterfield
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another confirmation. I do that for every order. I choose pick up and then send them an email with the order number stating I would like them to hold the order until I let them know. They are always very responsive and have never had a problem changing anything on my orders. And I build orders over several months, adding and subtracting items. Preorders get delayed, something comes back in stock unexpectedly, I pick up something in a trade, etc. i just send a message with the desired changes (which can also be to combine orders). I always get an email with a day or two stating the order has been updated accordingly, which you can also see online. That's why CSI gets my business. No one else will do that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.