Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JT Holderman
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All I am trying to find out is what is the difference between second edition and first, and what KS exclusives does it/does it not come with. Thought it would be easiest to ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JHolderman06 wrote:
All I am trying to find out is what is the difference between second edition and first, and what KS exclusives does it/does it not come with. Thought it would be easiest to ask.

Second Edition includes the promos from the Indiegogo Campaign.

The Promos from the Kickstarter campaign for the Doompocalypse Expansion only came with the...Doompocalypse Expansion. That's currently OOP, so you'll have to do some hunting if you want to track those promos down.

There are rumblings of another Kickstarter campaign, but that may be many months down the road. There's no announced timeline on it, anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2nd ed had a bunch of typo's fixed, such as the gratuitous use of the word 'loose' when they meant 'lose', but nothing much changed from one to the next.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JHolderman06 wrote:

There were some corrections to the text on some cards and some card activations were altered.

Having played 1st ed. with the 2nd ed. upgrade pack that came with the expansion KS, I'd say get 2nd if you can. The game plays exactly the same with either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.