Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » General

Subject: Extra Necromancers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bård Holst
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook on p.31 say that to use the Cabal rules you need extra Necromancers from Special Guest Boxes such as Stefan Kopinski.
I don't have that box but when looking at the CMON store page and Kickstarter this box says to include 4 new survivors?! There is no mention of any Necromancer!
Anyone have this box that can clarify.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nusferatu wrote:
The rulebook on p.31 say that to use the Cabal rules you need extra Necromancers from Special Guest Boxes such as Stefan Kopinski.
I don't have that box but when looking at the CMON store page and Kickstarter this box says to include 4 new survivors?! There is no mention of any Necromancer!
Anyone have this box that can clarify.

Lots of necromancers out there. Do a forum search for Kopinski necromancer and you'll find the discussions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonic Bunny
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Multiple Guest Boxes have characters that can double as Necromancers. Given that, the Cabal rules as written are not fun. I encourage you to use more than one necromancer (they get interesting special abilities and variety is always good) but ignore the cabal rule for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Don't make me exile you.
mbmbmbmbmb
In the Cabal rules, the rule book details which guest boxes contain Necromancers:

Carl Critchlow, Stephen Kopinski, and Naide.

I have the Critchlow and Kopinski, which have beautiful figures.

The Critchlow has 3 new heroes and one Necro. The Kopinski has 4 figures, one of which can be used as a Necro or Hero.

I would also mention that each Necro comes with 6 alternate cards for the deck, and each of the two necro's cards has different effects on play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bård Holst
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hypersonicbunny wrote:
Multiple Guest Boxes have characters that can double as Necromancers. Given that, the Cabal rules as written are not fun. I encourage you to use more than one necromancer (they get interesting special abilities and variety is always good) but ignore the cabal rule for now.

Yes I think I'll be ditching the dark ritual, or at least tweak it to avoid instant loss if you draw a Necro card and his spawn point also yields another Necro (in a 4 spawn point game).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nusferatu wrote:
hypersonicbunny wrote:

Yes I think I'll be ditching the dark ritual, or at least tweak it to avoid instant loss if you draw a Necro card and his spawn point also yields another Necro (in a 4 spawn point game).

Yeah, I immediately houseruled away the dark ritual. Best decision ever. We've still lost from necros escaping, but not instantly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.