Subject: Fire/smoke markers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I doubt it.
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I don't owe you my trust. You owe me your proof.
badge
This is my incredulous face.
mbmbmb
I'm looking for someone who's willing to part with a small pile of their fire/smoke markers.

I understand that they come in quantity, and serious collections might have a small fortune of these laying around unused. Any chance there's anyone who'd be willing to trade or send me a small pile of them?

Please feel free to PM me if you have any available that you'd be willing to part with and let's arrange something. Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I doubt it.
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I don't owe you my trust. You owe me your proof.
badge
This is my incredulous face.
mbmbmb
SaintlyThomas wrote:
I'm looking for someone who's willing to part with a small pile of their fire/smoke markers.

I understand that they come in quantity, and serious collections might have a small fortune of these laying around unused. Any chance there's anyone who'd be willing to trade or send me a small pile of them?

Please feel free to PM me if you have any available that you'd be willing to part with and let's arrange something. Thanks in advance!

I've managed to locate a source for 100 of these little guys. Looks like I'll have enough for my purposes (for now, anyway).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.