W1815» Forums » Variants

Subject: Another set of solo rules when soloing as Napoleon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Benito Richards
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi, I have developed another list of actions for the Allies when playing solo as the French. I had not seen the rules proposed by Maccyn in another thread until a few minutes ago. I have tried my rules three times, for 2 losses and 1 very narrow win.

Each turn, for the Anglo-Allied action, follow the sequence below:

1. Play the WELLINGTON card if it would cause the French to reach the "B" casualty level, OR if it would cause a French rout test at worse odds than the rout test that might have to be taken by the Anglo-Allied side in this same action.

2. Play the RESERVE action if the immediately preceding French action took HOUGOMONT or LA HAYE SAINTE, or if it inflicted 2 ACs (regardless of morale losses)

3. Play the CAVALRY counterattack action if the last action was a French attack with I Corps and the French took at least 1 FC

4. If II Corps (HILL) is in Square, roll a die. If you roll 1 or less, perform the action of moving it into Line. Substract one from the roll for each division remaining in French II Corps, and 1 if HOUGOMONT is held by the French.
Ignore this step if the French II Corps does not have any divisions left. Also ignore this step if the French III Cavalry Corps still has divisions left and is under the effects of NEY'S CAVALRY CHARGE.

5. If I Corps (ORANGE) is in Square, roll a die. If you roll 1 or less, perform the action of moving it into Line. Substract one from the roll for each division remaining in French I Corps, and 1 if LA HAYE SAINTE is held by the French.
Ignore this step if the French I Corps does not have any divisions left. Also ignore this step if the French IV Cavalry Corps still has divisions left and is under the effects of NEY'S CAVALRY CHARGE.

6. Play the BLUCHER action.

Any comments are welcome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McKenna
msg tools
Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?
mbmbmbmbmb
Similar to what I did before re the other solo rules, I might (time willing) attempt to create a flow chart for this as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.