Legendary: Big Trouble in Little China» Forums » Rules

Subject: Six Shooter Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trevor Wilson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
On the Six Shooter Mastermind card, he is listed at a 7+ attacks, with the + being +6 if Chinatown is occupied (or something similar). Does this bonus come into play only for the Mastermind showdown or also for each Mastermind tactic card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Shaunessy

California
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Each Mastermind tactic. Anytime there is a Villain in Chinatown, Six Shooter takes an additional 6 points of Attack to Fight him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Wilson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Thanks! That's how I have been playing it, but wanted to be sure!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Taylor
United States
Darien
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Although it still sounds like you're doing something wrong.

When you fight a Mastermind, you go up against his basic card. For Six Shooter, that's the one that tells you he gets bonus health if someone's in either of the two Chinatown spaces.

Then, when you beat him, you randomly draw one of their Mastermind Strategy cards and trigger the Fight mechanic on it.

After the last strategy card is gone, you have the Final Showdown to see who claims the basic Mastermind card, but during that showdown, you're fighting each other, not the Mastermind (his bonus wouldn't apply as a result).

I've only played once, so it's possible I'm the one who misinterpreted, but I don't think so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.