$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: With the new update should I see the stretch goals in my pledge? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Heidenreich

Palm Bay
Florida
msg tools
Currently I see the glow in the dark cthulhu manually added, but don't see any stretch goals. Are they just assumed to be there or should I be seeing them?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DH 0001 wrote:
Currently I see the glow in the dark cthulhu manually added, but don't see any stretch goals. Are they just assumed to be there or should I be seeing them?
I interpret the latest update as saying that they will do a final pass on August 22, if you've increased your pledge since the last pass (not sure when that was though) then it seems likely that you will not see stretch goals until then.

Arthur is pretty good about giving official responses so hopefully he will comment here too.
He might be busy with the Glorantha Kickstarter though, so it might be a good idea to send him an email if you are worried about it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Heidenreich

Palm Bay
Florida
msg tools
Has anyone actually seen the stretch goals listed in their final summary?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Robinson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
In memory of Tara, my beloved Wolfhound-Deerhound cross. Flew away Feb 2016, still missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
DH 0001 wrote:
Has anyone actually seen the stretch goals listed in their final summary?


Just checked, and everything I would expect is listed under the "pledge level" section for me - glow in the dark GOOs, custom faction stuff. Glow Cthulhu was added manually at the end. So I seem to be correct. No idea if this applies to people who didn't start with a $150 pledge level though.

Cheers,
Graham
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kayne Brookes
msg tools
Night fell and the hours dragged on, but still we murmured to each other of the King and the Pallid Mask, and midnight sounded from the misty spires in the fog-wrapped city.
badge
We spoke of Hastur and of Cassilda, while outside the fog rolled against the blank window-panes as the cloud waves roll and break on the shores of Hali.
mbmbmbmbmb
therealbuserian wrote:
DH 0001 wrote:
Has anyone actually seen the stretch goals listed in their final summary?


Just checked, and everything I would expect is listed under the "pledge level" section for me - glow in the dark GOOs, custom faction stuff. Glow Cthulhu was added manually at the end. So I seem to be correct. No idea if this applies to people who didn't start with a $150 pledge level though.

Cheers,
Graham

Same here. Everything is showing including the glow Cthulhu. I had my pledge up over $150 prior to the end of the KS campaogn however.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Heidenreich

Palm Bay
Florida
msg tools
Okay, thanks everyone. I will try and email Peterson games.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
All stretch goals are for everyone who pledged the appropriate amount whether during or post-campaign.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wurtil
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you know if they have finished the last pass checking for stretch goals? I used the $1 pledge but had add-ons greater than $150 and still don't see the stretch goals listed.

Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario T
msg tools
mbmbmb
AFAIK there's going to be one last pass after the PM closes. With TGW Kickstarter finished it should be any time soon.

I still don't see the SG's added to my pledge but emailed Arthur before the PM closed and he told me not to worry, they'll be added for sure.

Hopefully soon!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.