Popular Tags: [View All]
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Latest update suggests that fulfillment is actually going to occur after all. This was one of the first five campaigns I ever backed, and wrote it off a long time ago. There is still a lot that could go wrong, but it's nice to see a lot of activity on their end.

Quote:
Hi all!

Thanks for being patient this week. Lots have been done! First and foremost, we're teaming up with CrowdOx to manage our final shipping address surveys. The Kickstarter survey was too limiting in the organization of information we needed to give to our fulfillment centers (can't export based on region, configuring exact product quantities, etc). CrowdOx makes it simpler for us to quickly get your final information, as well as letting the backers have an easy way to review what exact products you have ordered. Since it's been a while... you might need a refresher anyway!

This survey should get to you before the end of the week. During this time, please note the following:

1. DO NOT updated your shipping information through the Kickstarter survey. I've already imported the information we have through KS into CrowdOx, and the database exported will be from CrowdOx. Ignore the current Kickstarter survey.

2. DO arrange a shipping address valid for the next three months. Not promising any dates here! But please make sure to make arrangements for a permanent address we can ship to that you will have access to by December 2016, whether it be a friends', work, or parents' address.

Once you receive your survey, SUBMIT YOUR FINAL ORDERS & SHIPPING ADDRESSES THROUGH CROWDOX BY FRIDAY, AUGUST 26TH, 2016

----------------

CROWDOX SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS

The survey should be headed to your inbox early this week. You will be given a unique link to click. It's fairly straightforward. Here are the steps you will encounter:

1. Confirm Reward Level

I strongly recommend sticking with the same reward level to keep the amount you pledged accurate, otherwise feel free to upgrade your reward level, but you will have to pay extra at the end of the confirmation! Note that you can only upgrade, not downgrade.

2. Extras

We are offering a Digital Art Book, and limited amounts of the Corsair Expansion, Privateer Base Game, and Privateer Base + Corsair Expansion combos. Note: Corsair Expansions cannot be played as a standalone game! Please make sure you purchase a Base Game for each Corsair Expansion you own.

During this process, you will see your current total, as well as your total pledge on Kickstarter. If you did not make any changes, the balance amount should equal $0.

3. Shipping

Most important page! This is where you will review your Shipping Information as well as Payment Information (if you upgraded your reward level or added extras exceeding your pledged amount). I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH TO PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS EVEN if you have messaged us to update it before. We are human and could have missed something or had a typo! We want to make sure these games do not get lost. We will not be responsible for any mis-delivered games due to an inaccurate shipping address after this finalization period is over.

If you've already added the additional shipping amount stated in the reward description, this should have been dynamically added depending on your shipping country.

Also, if you know you will be moving in the next 3 months (before December 2016) - please put in another permanent address that you know (parents/friends, etc) OR message me on KS or email me at melissa@ensigniagames.com and we can figure something out.

4. Review and Confirm

Confirm your address once again, and if you upgraded or added an add-on and your new balance is more than your pledged amount, you will be prompted to put in your payment information.

Important Notice: Unfortunately, we are not giving refunds at this time. Some of you have actually paid more than the reward level to donate to shipping and thank you for that! If you see a balance in parentheses (), that will be your standing donation. Thank you <3

----------------

Please do not hesitate to message or email me if you have any questions or trouble with the system, OR if you do not get an email from CrowdOx in the next week (unless I post a message about a delay)! Please try to refrain from just posting in the comments on this update, or the comment wall for assistance. It's harder for me to manage who has what problem. If it's a problem that many people are experiencing, I will definitely post it for everyone to benefit.

[ A duplicate of this update will be emailed to all backers that purchased through the website ]

=====================

TL;DR You will get an email from CrowdOx to finalize your surveys this week! Basically review what you purchased, confirm your shipping address, and you're all set. Lemme know if you need assistance or if you don't get an email this week. Make any changes via CrowdOx from now on, NOT the Kickstarter survey. Deadline is Friday, August 26th.

Thank you all! <3

Melissa
melissa@ensigniagames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kory Walsh
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have to say I wrote this one off as well and even after getting a couple of updates the last few weeks still didn't convince me but this last one has me second guessing. If I get this email survey I might start to believe it as well.

Got my survey and replied right away. Getting stoked...almost!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timmo Flynno
United States
Croydon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Email from CrowdOx received today...
I may get an opportunity to be a pirate, after all.... arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
i got my survey last week or so. But i'm gonne guess it's gonne take atleast a couple of months before they can send it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wolverine1977 wrote:
i got my survey last week or so. But i'm gonne guess it's gonne take atleast a couple of months before they can send it out.

Yeah, although I get the distinct impression that they finally raised the money and learned a better way to achieve fulfillment, the last update is not exactly clear as to where the games physically are at the moment. Are they in the US (and perhaps other fulfillment centers in other countries?)? If not, when will they arrive from China.

Still, looks like a distinct light at the end of the tunnel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenLaborMike wrote:
wolverine1977 wrote:

Yeah, although I get the distinct impression that they finally raised the money and learned a better way to achieve fulfillment, the last update is not exactly clear as to where the games physically are at the moment. Are they in the US (and perhaps other fulfillment centers in other countries?)? If not, when will they arrive from China.

Still, looks like a distinct light at the end of the tunnel.

I even think the games are still in the warehouses of panda. So if they still have to ship to usa and maybe europe it's gonne take a while before they get there.And then they have to be packed and shipped out again. So it will be even more then just a couple of months
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.