Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddy Bee
United States
Marin County
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not played either of the Dungeoneer games, but I'm definitely interested. One immediate problem for my group though, is the maximum limit of 4 players.

Is there any simple way to increase the number of players to 6? Can this be accomplished by combining Tomb of the Lich Lord and Vault of the Fiends?

Thanks in advance for your responses,
-Eddy Bee

"Once a gamer, always a gamer!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Hamm
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
Re:Are Than 4 Players Possible?
Eddy Bee (#23523),

if you combined the 2 sets I could see playing with up to 8 players, maybe even 10, though at 20-30 minutes per player that could be a 5 hour game!

jh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Sanderlin
United States
Maryland Heights
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Eddy Bee (#23523),

If you buy both sets, you could easily make it 6 players. If you play a campaign, one player can be the dungeon master, and the other 5 can be the PCs. With 6 players, you would have to combine both sets to have enough creatures, items, and locations to last. If you do this however, it will double the game time, if not triple it. So if you don't mind a 5 or 6 hour game, go ahead and have fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Sanderlin
United States
Maryland Heights
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Eddy Bee (#23523),

If you buy both sets, you could easily make it 6 players. If you play a campaign, one player can be the dungeon master, and the other 5 can be the PCs. With 6 players, you would have to combine both sets to have enough creatures, items, and locations to last. If you do this however, it will double the game time, if not triple it. So if you don't mind a 5 or 6 hour game, go ahead and have fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.