4 Posts

Bios: Genesis» Forums » General

Subject: Tabletop Simulator Mod rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Watkins
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With Phil's permission, I've posted the Tabletop Simulator mod I used for my session report to the Steam Workshop.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=745895...

If you try it out, let me know how it works. There's a Setup button with a script to automate initial shuffling and deck construction. Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lange
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank-you Phil, and thank-you Matt very much for sharing your work. This will be very helpful for those times when we simply can't get everyone together in the same place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Skov
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hypethetically, if one had the high-res PDFs of the cards, could one replace the low-res card images with those? For oneself only, of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Watkins
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nom_ wrote:
Hypethetically, if one had the high-res PDFs of the cards, could one replace the low-res card images with those? For oneself only, of course.

You need *.pngs of the cards, but yes it's easy to make custom decks. You could take my mod, create a save of it--which you can manipulate however you want--and then create custom decks with high-res card images using the deck builder included with the game. You'll lose the scripting (because it's based on deck GUIDs and they'll be replaced if you replace the decks), but you could probably figure out how to reproduce that pretty easily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.