Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings All,

I haven't put my KS two cents worth ($81) in yet, but very much intend to. I see a few folks here and on the KS site so if you could relay to Sean, Jon or any other FDS folks if they don't happen to pass thru here - the KS 34k stretch needs to show unlocked on the KS site. I also noticed surfing BGG that it's extremely rare to see their Fallen Land banner on any other page other than this game page which I find odd. Maybe me? If not, they should prolly contact the folks at BGG. One last - the banner really needs to be changed here to show 'funded' even if it's only on their page.

Best wishes to a successful KS!

Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Pitcher
United States
Solon
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent a note to Jon and Sean to update the stretch goal image. It is updated now and the 36k one has been updated. We have talked about purchasing banners on BGG, I was pretty sure we purchased a banner. I will need to double check.

Thank you for your input.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.