Terra Mystica» Forums » Rules

Subject: BON1 Clarification on Snellman rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Hawaiian
msg tools
mb
Hey,

Sorry if this has been asked and/or beaten to death already but I was confused about BON1.

In a game as Darklings, I tried to triple dig with BON1 and two priests, but it wouldn't let me do this.

I also though I tried to double dig one game with BON1 and workers using a different faction and it didn't work either.

Can someone clarify the rules, and if I'm doing something wrong online?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's allowed. You must be doing something wrong with the interface.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SiberianRanger
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Using BON1 must come before using workers/priests for digging: "action BON1. dig 2. transform A1" is right, "dig 2. action BON1. transform A1" is wrong.

This is according to the rules:

Quote:
If the Spades gained via a Power action or Bonus card do not suffice to transform a Terrain space into your Home terrain, you may exchange Workers* for the missing Spades (at the current Exchange rate of your Exchange track).
(*The Darklings pay 1 Priest for each missing Spade instead.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SiberianRanger told you the correct way to do it in the command box.

The correct way to do this using the interface (i.e. without typing into the command box the text given by SiberianRanger above) is this:
1) click on the BON1 icon (orange octagon)
2) click on the dropdown arrow next to the "Dig" button
3) select "2" in the drop down box
4) click the "Dig" button
5) click on the map hex which you want to terraform with the three spades
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hawaiian
msg tools
mb
Got it -- so if you press the octagon on BON1 and transform a hex, then it's assuming that's the only dig you're taking.

Cool, thanks everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.