Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Iradian
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfHuXG74G18

They haven't posted the rulebook yet, but I noticed some interesting rule changes that I will use in my next TEK+HC game

- "Last Army" Bonus gives one additional resource of your choice if you only have one Army in play

- Ruins no longer put your Army facedown to show that it is "searching". Instead, you can only move your army out of the Ruins if you are the Active player and pick Patrol or Quest. Just like before, any Army piece in the Ruins at the end of the game is "lost" and do not give a victory point.

I think these changes streamlines the rules in base TEK, since I've noticed players getting confused by the "knockdown" part which seems inconsistent with the rest of the game. The bonus resource is nice since it allows some form of catch up mechanic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Hobbes
China
Guangzhou
Guangdong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last army is already a rule in standard TEK (Rulebook page 9). The Ruins change could be a fun variant, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.