Matthew Holley
United States
Duluth
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
51% DELICIOUS!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone looking to get rid of their Myth 1.0 cards?

I'd be willing to pay postage to have it sent my way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Webb
United States
Edmonds
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stjase wrote:

Curious as to why you want the 1.0 cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can find a 1.0 copy of the game for sale, you can get all the 1.0 cards plus a bunch of extra miniatures and map tiles for probably a good price (since the 2.0 version is for sale now).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Saluga
United States
Ramsey
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I kept my 1.0 cards if you want em.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Holley
United States
Duluth
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
51% DELICIOUS!
mbmbmbmbmb
galagaew wrote:
stjase wrote:

Curious as to why you want the 1.0 cards?

For custom cards. I put them in clear sleeves and slide the printed cards in front.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Holley
United States
Duluth
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
51% DELICIOUS!
mbmbmbmbmb
Jude wrote:
If you can find a 1.0 copy of the game for sale, you can get all the 1.0 cards plus a bunch of extra miniatures and map tiles for probably a good price (since the 2.0 version is for sale now).

I was a Kickstarter backer, so I already have plenty of miniatures and map tiles. And yes, I already have 1.0 cards, but I've used them all and need more!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee ogre
msg tools
mbmb
PrinterStudio.com makes the Myth card size.

Floating around (look for MMIndy's posts) is a link that would allow you to print 1.2 or 1.3 updated decks, that's a couple hundred cards.

If I recall correctly, when I did this the decks cost about $20 shipped. I was happy with the print quality, it was consistent with MCG's cards; the colors were a little off, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
zogre wrote:

Floating around (look for MMIndy's posts) is a link that would allow you to print 1.2 or 1.3 updated decks, that's a couple hundred cards.

If I recall correctly, when I did this the decks cost about $20 shipped. I was happy with the print quality, it was consistent with MCG's cards; the colors were a little off, though.

This is probably the thread Zee's referring to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
From a functionality standpoint, the v1 action cards are very little changed in v2. Mostly it's just wording updates and the new little strip in the middle with summarized data.

I swapped over to the new cards but I'm not really sure it was worth doing. I have to keep the old rule book around for it's sections on how to play the various characters which is way better than v2 IMHO. Still not enough information, but better. Also you need both books to identify the various tokens in the box. There is no ONE good summary. And there's no real good sequence of play (except for the one I downloaded from BGG files).

I admire their gumption in producing a v2 so fast but I think they should concentrate on making the rulebook better -- making it easier for new players to come up to speed and helping them figure out the finer points of playing the various characters -- AND providing good adventures, well sorted by difficulty and prerequisites in order that you can play from the first adventure you start, till the time you know enough to make up your own. You don't have to tell the player everything to do (by all means preserve the unique empowerment of the players) but help them make those decisions by providing the information they need to make them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Holley
United States
Duluth
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
51% DELICIOUS!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mistermannindy wrote:
zogre wrote:

This is probably the thread Zee's referring to.

If I recall correctly, the price has increased quite a bit. In any case, I'd rather be able to print my own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.