Subject: About some rules... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jean SOL
France
BELBERAUD
flag msg tools
Hello,
I'm a french gamer, but i prefer write in English in order to do easer understanding for our US friends (even if my English is more bad than my French!!).
A few points :
1) PA's can be kept after French Actions Phase to do a few actions : for example, air support or air transport. But can i also use it for doing additional walking or Poste Evacuation ???
2) Is it possible to do an evacuation of a Poste (with continuous line to a Base, so no Evacuation troop) when an Infiltration Marker is adjacent ??
3) In the rule, all combat begin with a viet "artillery firing" (1d6 with result depending on combat marker type). This is a very destructive action for French units (in fact, often the major losses). Why this is completely forgotten in the Sample Game ? Is this rule correct ?
4) The rule says that Therese Marker has to be followed by 2 consecutive Harcelé Marker.... So Therese is very rarely released : yet it's a major element of this battle !! The French markers are to be left after drawing (not putted again in the pot)and the 2 consecutive Harcelé Markers have to be drawed before Therese (not after) ??

I think that RC4 is a very good solitary game, with a solid historic base, an original IA process and with real tension during gaming.
Best regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.