Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack S
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once upon a time, on BGG I saw many a gamer post pictures of their beautiful Art Cases carrying all of Dominion in one convenient place. I, living in Canada, had no affordable access to such boxes and with time gave up on ever owning one until a friend started working in the States.

Finally acquiring one of these boxes, I sought to put it all in one place, but alas! Donald X. had released so many cards that it no longer fit (comfortably) in one place in the Art Case.

I ended up using a standard card storage box combined with a basic insert I designed to minimise set-up times. See below for pictures!

The dividers were made by printing off the labels from here onto adhesive paper. I then cut the labels as well as black card stock so I could tape them in to make them.

I made this insert to speed up set-up time by allowing me to just pull out all the basic cards necessary for play. I could flip over the top cards of the unused piles (e.g. potions, Colony, etc.) when necessary to reduce confusion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.