BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Gaming Photography

Subject: Boardgames and their places of insperation. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rocus Peetam
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hey everyone,

I recently had the idea to take pictures of games and the location they are said to take place. For example Carcassonne in Carcassonne. So here is my first picture and attempt to start this, of me with Castles of Mad king Ludwig, with Neueschwanstein castle (left behind me, not a great picture i know but we where bound for time ) in the background.

Feel free to join in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Lacer
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like fun. Here's a tip - if you add 'medium' after the ID number the image will show up bigger, like this:

Smokey1990 wrote:
Hey everyone,

I recently had the idea to take pictures of games and the location they are said to take place. For example Carcassonne in Carcassonne. So here is my first picture and attempt to start this, of me with Castles of Mad king Ludwig, with Neueschwanstein castle (left behind me, not a great picture i know but we where bound for time ) in the background.

Feel free to join in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus A.
Germany
Bochum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I took one of these pictures last summer when I was in East Frisia:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.