Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Ortus Regni» Forums » News

Subject: 4Dados will distribute Ortus Regni in Europe, pick up in Essen available rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody.

My name is Jesús Cañada, and I represent 4Dados. As Jon sudbury said in this thread ( https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1605252/uk-avaiability-... ) we will distribute Ortus Regni and its expansions in Europe.

You can find the products of the Ortus Regni line here : http://www.4dados.es/index.php?controller=search&orderby=pos...=

The games will be available in october, so you can preorder them and we will send you the games after Essen.

Also, we will have a Booth in Essen this year (Hall 7, C-120), so if you are thinking to go to Essen this October it's possible to select a pick-up option. Pick up is also posible for spanish versions, but we have a very limited stock of them.

Please be advice that in Essen we will have a limited amount of games, so maybe all units will be preordered or maybe only a little amount of them will be available for direct sell. We strongly recommend to make the preorder as soon as possible.

What must you do in order to do the preorder? Follow the next steps:

1- go to this link http://www.4dados.es/index.php?controller=search&orderby=pos...= , select the products you want and proceed to the order process.

2 - register in the webpage as a new user

3 - when the system asks you what shipping do you prefer, yo can select 'shipping for EU orders' (I'm sorry but by the moment shipping is only for european citizens) or 'pick up in Essen' if you want to visit us in our booth.

This preorder ends in October 7th, or when we ran out of stock if that happens before.

If you have any questions regarding the preorder process, you can send me an email to preorder@4dados.es and I will help you. It's possible also to preorder the game using this email, if you wish.

Feel free to ask any question you want.

Regards,

Jesus Cañada
4Dados
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

We have more news about the Ortus Regni preorder: we have some units in advance, for the base game and the two expansions.

So if you want the game, but want it NOW, please do the order ASAP, so maybe we can send you in a few days.

But we have a limited amount of games now in our store, so... hurry up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

Please remember that you can do the preorder also using the email address 4dados@4dados.es.

In Essen we will have only 100 units to sell, so we strongly recommend to do the preorder before Essen. It's posible that all the games will be sold before the Fair.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Mabbott
United Kingdom
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just placed an order, for delivery, not for Essen pick-up.

I then received an email saying "One or more products of your order are not on the inventory. This may cause a delay in shipment."

Did I miss out or is it that you are just waiting for the initial stock?

Thanks!

Iain
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Iain,

Don't worry, we are waiting the stock, but your order is assured

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Mabbott
United Kingdom
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brilliant! Thanks for the quick reply
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Today we will close the preorder... just because tomorrow we will go to Essen!

Preorder will be closed in 8 hours. We still have 70 base games to sell, and more or less 16 expansions (6 exp 1 and 10 exp 2). That's not so much games, so if you want to buy them in our booth hurry up...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

First of all... THANK YOU for your strong support in Essen! It was AMAZING to see all of you in our Booth in Essen asking for the game and, of course, buying it!

Second, we have again base games and expansions in our webstore, so if you still want the game please go to : http://www.4dados.es/index.php?controller=search&orderby=pos...=

And, of course, if you prefer, you can order the games directly by email ( preorder@4dados.es )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.