Subject: Initiative Turn Order rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Kelly
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,

I am receiving the game today and hopefully going to get a chance to play but something occurred to me. When there are units of equal initiative who takes the first turn? So, for example there was 2 units both with initiative 3 pointing towards each other which would strike first? Does this simply go in the normal turn order or whoever initiated the attack goes first?

Going even further, how do you decide which unit of highest initiative goes first? I.e. which initiative 3 goes first? Rather than which player.

Thanks for any help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel N
Colombia
Medellín
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All units with equal initiative act at the same time, meaning that if two units with the same initiative attack each other, wounds are inflicted to both and the two can die after that initiative phase is solved. So, all units with same initiative attack at the same time, no matter if the units that take action are from the same player or from different players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.