Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre Broussard
United States
Carencro
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mb
They are both worded a little differently in the rule book. Are they both just one use per turn (no matter how many actions you have that turn)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M H
msg tools
Sprint states once per turn so only once until your next turn.

Jump is once per activation. So if you are able to activate again before your next turn (i.e Zombie Link), then you can use it again. Otherwise only once per turn as well, technically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Turns and activations are the same thing, essentially. The Zombie Link description makes that much clear.

So this is just use of different wording. There is no difference between 'once per turn' and 'once per activation'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M H
msg tools
Well I just reread the Zombie Link. I always thought it was an extra activation. I am not a smart man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Carter
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Clipper, which would mean that if you get an extra Turn with Zombie Link, you could use either Sprint or Jump again during that turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Broussard
United States
Carencro
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mb
thanks. i need to read up on zombie linkbut once per turn for each is what i figured.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Clarke

Ewloe
Flintshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course things get confusing when you open a door with a character with Zombie Link and get an extra zombie activation and still have actions left. We play that you get the extra activation, then the zombies do then you get any remaining actions from you normal activation. Meaning it's gets more complex for skills like Sprint and Jump, plus spells like heal....

I'd be interested to know how others play this situation!

Example to make things clearer, Assuming Yellow danger level.

Survivor (at blue level) with zombie link opens door on first action having 2 actions left.

Spawning 2 rooms the first is 2 walkers the second is all walkers get an extra activation. (Assume the first spawn was the furthest room)

The survivor gets an extra activation, using their three actions to step in to the nearest room, shoot (killing a zombie) and step out into the street again.

The walker activate moving to the nearest room.

The survivor shoots twice at the walker missing it both times.

Does that sound right.

If you want really complex the survivor could go yellow from the kill.... or they could open another door on their extra activation and get an extra activation....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Falseemp wrote:
Does that sound right.

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.