Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
my game has not arrived yet (but soon!), and i've been trying to prepare for our 1st game...and have a question:

Anyone seen a "shorter" player-aid anywhere?

i have (and printed out) the 2-page Character sheets for each character, but what i'm looking for would be something maybe 1/2 page for each character; the "reader's digest" version...i don't want to overwhelm my group right out of the gate, and we'll all be learning together so i was hoping there might be a shorter "starter aid" for each character...just enough to get us going/started, and then as we move along we could use the 2-page sheets to clarify as we go...

thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Furman
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have not, but my advice (if you have time) is to play the solo variants first -- it's an easier way to learn the basics of each role such as how to move, how to use powers/skills, what the cave looks like, etc.

My other advice is not to be rule-sticklers for the first couple games -- browse the rules, play by that understanding, then after the game verify your decisions with the rules and learn for next time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fenton
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm working on one, though it'll probably be closer to 1 page per character (and have almost all the rules required for the character that aren't on the player board).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dsdhornet wrote:
I'm working on one, though it'll probably be closer to 1 page per character (and have almost all the rules required for the character that aren't on the player board).
great...please post here when it's avail! thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.