Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to get a copy of this game as I don't think I'll be hitting any cons with MMP being represented any time soon.

If anyone has a copy for sale or trade please let me know. I've played twice so far and I have a deep rooted need to see if the Germans are destined to win all the time or if the Allies can pull off a win. I'm thinking it's just not going to happen but the game is simple enough to try one every night or so till I gain enough data to say "Give it UP" or that once or twice that Dame Fortune smiles at me and lets me get an Allied win in.

thanks all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Chavez
Mexico
Monterrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be willing to trade it, and I'd love to get Tyranno Ex; I realize that it's a way, way unequal trade, so, if you're interested, please check my For Trade list to see if there's anything else there you'd be interested in (or, if you're willing, if you'd take a difference in cash).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Leuchtenburg
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm willing to sell or trade my copy. There are a couple of things on your for-trade list which I'm interested in, but they're all a bit more valuable. The closest thing in value is Dutch Blitz, which I could use an extra copy of, so long as it's not the most recent edition with the shiny cards.

I'd also be willing to sell it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Target Arnhem - Across 6 Bridges Trade Achieved

Thanks for your offers... a trade has been made. I'll be playing this until I find out if the allies really do have a hope in H E (double hockeysticks) of winning the battle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.