United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
I will assimilate you
mbmbmb
I need to ask you guys for some help !

My friend is trying to start a Werewolf website to talk about the game. Please please please give his first article on some love ! It's very insightful! I love that he's trying to grow the community.

And if you are passionate about werewolf and interested in helping, please consider contributing by writing an article for him or sharing the site allover the web, or recommending friends to like the blog. Everything helps!

But if you want to lend your perspective and talk about online werewolf or our community, or why you play, or anything at all related please write a piece.

http://www.eatvillagers.com/blog/2016/8/17/how-to-catch-were...

Thanks guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I think of something I will pass it on. Can be harder to come up with something outside to flow of things. Also, been awhile since I've played live WW and don't have much experience for high level live play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Smith
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
Nuance over novelty
mbmbmbmbmb
How does your friend play?

It might be good to address things like similarities and differences of Mafia vs. Werewolf, restrictions on what players can say (or lack thereof), a complete list of possible roles, how votes are decided, duration of day and night, starting with "night 0" kill or views, and the preferred range for number of players.

In my experience, all of these things change based on the group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
I will assimilate you
mbmbmb
dbmurph22 wrote:
If I think of something I will pass it on. Can be harder to come up with something outside to flow of things. Also, been awhile since I've played live WW and don't have much experience for high level live play.

Thanks! It doesn't have to be about live! It can be about playing online, or your perspective on the game. I am writing one now on WHY I play werewolf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
I will assimilate you
mbmbmb
SaiSaysPlayGo wrote:

It might be good to address things like similarities and differences of Mafia vs. Werewolf, restrictions on what players can say (or lack thereof), a complete list of possible roles, how votes are decided, duration of day and night, starting with "night 0" kill or views, and the preferred range for number of players.

Any of these are a great idea! We play a lot in person but he has played on here as well. Unfortunately time doesn't permit his to play as much as he would like to on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amekins wrote:
SaiSaysPlayGo wrote:

Any of these are a great idea! We play a lot in person but he has played on here as well. Unfortunately time doesn't permit his to play as much as he would like to on BGG.

He got eaten by the Ape on Day 3 as a villager in a victory over the Evil Ape. Anyone who does that is immediately a friend of mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
I will assimilate you
mbmbmb
dbmurph22 wrote:
Amekins wrote:
SaiSaysPlayGo wrote:

He got eaten by the Ape on Day 3 as a villager in a victory over the Evil Ape. Anyone who does that is immediately a friend of mine.

LOLOLLOLOOL how did you find him so easily?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
His name is both in the article and in his BGG UN. So just some various searches.

Good luck to his site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian MacKay
msg tools
mb
Wow! Yes, I am no expert at online werewolf (probably not even intermediate), and I have a lot of respect for it. It's a different beast with different emphasis and higher stakes.

It's just that playing it ate my life. No bueno.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
I've of notional persuasion that I hear its distant cry, and they're never very far away...
badge
... no, they're never very far away!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dr Monocle wrote:
Wow! Yes, I am no expert at online werewolf (probably not even intermediate), and I have a lot of respect for it. It's a different beast with different emphasis and higher stakes.

It's just that playing it ate my life. No bueno.

You were really fun to play with, though! =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.