Subject: White Goblin Games Netherlands rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dora Emon
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Has anyone ordered from them? I tried purchasing something late Sunday night and I have yet to get some sort of confirmation that my order was received. I wrote to them using their contact me page on Tuesday and still haven't heard back. Is this normal? I'd just like to know whether my order went through or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milo Gertjejansen
United States
Hopkins
Minnesota
flag msg tools
~ >
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually literally just ordered from them. They responded to me to let me know that my order shipped a few hours later.

Pretty good experience I suppose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dora Emon
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hmm...that's a vastly different experience from me then. Did you actually make an account with them? And did you pay through paypal or w/ a credit card (if you don't mind me asking)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milo Gertjejansen
United States
Hopkins
Minnesota
flag msg tools
~ >
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did not make an account and I used PayPal.

Hopefully you can get it figured out!

For what it's worth, my order was just the Terra Mystica promos, so pretty small size wise. I could see how they could ship that out in just a few hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dora Emon
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hmm...yea, that's what I was trying to order also but I paid with credit card. I suppose I can try it again. I just wish there was an email confirmation of some sort so that I know my order actually went through.

Edit: so after reordering, I finally received a confirmation! I guess they didn't like me using a credit card (instead of PayPal). Hopefully my first attempt will just be a mistake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Martin
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the promos from them and had no issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.