Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Moreno Serrano
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Join us every Tuesday night at the Woking Gaming Club!
badge
Interested in knowing in which games I'm working at the moment? Send me a geekmail to discover!
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that Kickstarter's shipping date is in November, which is after Essen Spiel, but will there be a small amount of copies available for sale at Essen?

Will there be a pre-order option?

Many thanks.
Carlos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent
Netherlands
Arnhem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the last update on kickstarter:
Quote:
So, with 1985 copies spoken for, that leaves us (2100-1985=) 115 copies for Spiel, something that we consider the bare minimum, and a quantity we expect to sell out very quickly, maybe even on the first day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Moreno Serrano
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Interested in knowing in which games I'm working at the moment? Send me a geekmail to discover!
mbmbmbmbmb
the_vinman wrote:
Quote:
So, with 1985 copies spoken for, that leaves us (2100-1985=) 115 copies for Spiel, something that we consider the bare minimum, and a quantity we expect to sell out very quickly, maybe even on the first day.

Sadly, no pre-order, according to the response I just got from them via Kickstarter. I arrive on Friday to Spiel, so no chance for me to get a copy.soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kat Shoolman
Australia
Docklands
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sprocket314 wrote:
the_vinman wrote:
Quote:

Sadly, no pre-order, according to the response I just got from them via Kickstarter. I arrive on Friday to Spiel, so no chance for me to get a copy.soblue

Yep unfortunatly it was either Kickstarter or take the risk that might not get a copy for me (going to Essen too). Also the price difference to have it shipped via KS was not much more than the potential price at Essen (they still haven't set a final cost).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Does anyone know which version of the game they'll have at Essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frans Wej Petersen
Denmark
København Ø
flag msg tools
I just bought it and it looks like the Deluxe Edition. It's definitely got those groovy resource tokens
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Yeah that's what they said to me too. Only very few copies left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Moreno Serrano
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just came back from Essen, my mate bought it and we played it. Enjoyed it A LOT.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.