GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
15 Days Left
There was a question about the order of finishing the mission cards.
1. The top mission requires the other 3 missions to be completed before you can complete it. I think the wording of the mission says something like you need to complete the other missions "then" you have to do the four colors in a row. One person argued that you must finish the top mission on a turn after you finish the other 3 missions (we ruled against him because it seemed silly, but we thought we'd double check).
2. Since the top card must be done last. Is there an order for the other 3 missions? We ruled that there isn't (or else there would be wording to that effect in the other missions).
3. The mission that you have to take 2 (or more) planets in one turn. We interpreted that as you have to first create a network where it is not possible to remove a planet, and then connect it so that later it is possible to remove that planet, along with another planet on the same turn. This seemed kind of a strange mission, but it also was the most challenging mission.
You played everything correct:
1. You do not have to fulfill the mission in another turn but are only allowed to check if you fulfill it when the other missions are done. But yes, that is possible in the same turn.
2. No, there is no order for the other 3 missions.
3. Yes, that is correct. Another way to solve the mission is to remove a spaceship which blocks one of the two planets and then play a third planet (in the next turn).