Hide
4 Posts

The Networks» Forums » Rules

Subject: Reality show Vote Collector + New Year's Host rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
xxx xxx
msg tools
Hi, I've had a situation which the pic describes. Basically I first attached RSVC as an ad when I took (Developed) Babylonian Idol from the table. Then on next turn I used Star Sponsor Network Card to attach New Year's Host in the Ad slot, without rotating it. The question is, did RSVC count as an Ad, like the bottom of it says, or did it only count for the first Star/Ad attachment action during Show's development?

Thanks for answers .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CR7
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you need to rotate the New Years Host. The show you're attaching him to doesn't have an add, it has a star that contains the ability to fill an add slot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Frogfan4 wrote:
No, you need to rotate the New Years Host. The show you're attaching him to doesn't have an add, it has a star that contains the ability to fill an add slot.

100% correct!

EDIT TO ADD: In the next printing of the game, I'm updating the Reality Show Vote Collector and Fierce Drag Queen to say "Fills Ad Slot" instead of "Counts as Ad".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
xxx xxx
msg tools
IngredientX wrote:
Frogfan4 wrote:

100% correct!

kk, thanks to both of you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.