Popular Tags: [View All]
Baphomet
United States
Bradenton
Florida
flag msg tools
In nomine Baphomet
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of Villains only came with one copy of "A Good Time Span," and it should have two. My two previous attempts to get a replacement haven't been responded to. I used the form on the website and sent an email to the warehouse@greaterthangames.com address, are there any more options to try? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cosined
United States
Walpole
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I had the same problem when I opened Vengeance the other day, but I found that a number of cards stuck together so perfectly that they looked like one card. Be sure to check that you don't have the same problem.

Otherwise, I had a 1 day turn-around emailing contact@sentinelsofthemultiverse.com regarding a missing rules book (Thanks Craig!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blankstein
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bear in mind that >G has been more or less shut down for the last 2-3 weeks for Gen Con (they're small, so the entire company went). Emailing contact@greaterthangames.com is your best bet; just be aware that there's probably a bit of a backlog of emails right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When did you send your request?
[usually excuses about gencon go here]

contact@greaterthangames.com is the email address for support, not the warehouse one but I think that is where the form on the website goes to, but try it anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baphomet
United States
Bradenton
Florida
flag msg tools
In nomine Baphomet
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the responses guys, I know that Gencon throws a wrench into everything board gaming related LOL. I sent one request about 3 weeks ago and the other about a week ago. I'll try the contact@ email address now .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.