Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alice Baker
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to get a new website layout....sometimes but depending to what I click on I seem to jump between the two. Normal?

I do like the new layout better so I would prefer to not switch back, but maybe that is not possible.

Just wondering...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game pages have been updated to a new style. Eventually the entire site will be as well, but it will probably take a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alice Baker
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yul Beauchamps
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alcbkr wrote:
I seem to get a new website layout....sometimes but depending to what I click on I seem to jump between the two. Normal?

I do like the new layout better so I would prefer to not switch back, but maybe that is not possible.

Just wondering...

I agree with you, I much prefer the updated game pages. Just wish they would get around to updating the main landing page...it's been awhile now.

That being said there is a lot happening on that front page so I'm sure that might have something to do with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.