Memoir '44» Forums » General

Subject: Memoir '44 Official Scenarios rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Australia
Sebastopol (Ballarat)
Victoria
flag msg tools
That's Karl on the left. Eternity on the right.
badge
I love Melissa, but don't tell her. It's a secret if she can find this. Shhhhh....
mbmbmbmbmb
I've gone online, registered my Memoir '44 key, and dropped my jaw at all the additional official scenarios. I've also purchased both Japanese and Russian expansions.

But, my colour printer is broken! I've printed St Lo in black and white and it's terrible!

Has anyone printed these off in colour? Is anyone able to either scan these as a single pdf or something so I can give it to a friend/coworker to print off for me in colour? I guess I could save as single mhtml files but I want to keep things as simple as possible as my coworker would probably laugh at me if I gave her a disk of 40 mhtmls and asked her to pritn them all for me in colour...

Or, if someone can print these off in high quality colour for me, I'd gladly reimburse you with paypal or something...

Or if anyone from Days of Wonder reads this, can you please make all the scenarios available in one huge pdf for easy download and printing. I could bring it to a shop to print if it was in that format.

Any help/comments is appreciated,

Balthassar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Dennis
United States
Covington
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GeneSteeler wrote:
Or if anyone from Days of Wonder reads this, can you please make all the scenarios available in one huge pdf for easy download and printing.

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

I second that idea!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DoW has deliberately gone through the trouble of ensuring that the scenarios are only available to visitors that are logged in with a webcard, so I I doub't they would make them available as a single file.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Key
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Surely they could do it in some sort of "members only" type area? Didn't this sort of thing happen with the online scenario editor or something?

Add me to the "it's a great idea" posse...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Silva
Portugal
Matosinhos
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's quite simple to get a free PDF generator, print the scenarios onto PDF files and take them to a shop for printing... I have the scenarios as PDF files that I got through this method.

Of course, sharing these files would be a form of circumventing the protection they wish to put on these files and to provide them as an advantage to those who purchase their games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Sebastopol (Ballarat)
Victoria
flag msg tools
That's Karl on the left. Eternity on the right.
badge
I love Melissa, but don't tell her. It's a secret if she can find this. Shhhhh....
mbmbmbmbmb
@Mik - There is no reason why they couldn't make them available directly as pdf only downloadable by registered users and save us the hassle of Pedro's method.

@Pedro - Thanks for the idea. Didn't know I could print to pdf. I've tried one and it worked, I'm converting them all to pdf now, should only take me 1/2 an hour to do the lot (which DoW could have saved me...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.