Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron Dobyns
United States
Markleeville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know the news on Imperial Assault Skirmish Maps? I don't see them on the upcoming list.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Arnold
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The physical maps, or what is the upcoming line up?

for the tourney line up:

Quote:
Starting August 1st, the legal maps—and their accompanying missions—for the season are: Nelvaanian War Zone, Training Ground, and Coruscant Landfill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
The FFG playmat/maps are apparently produced in FFG's print by demand services, so they don't show up in the Upcoming page. You should be able to order them from your retailer (but not from FFG's online store).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Dobyns
United States
Markleeville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
The FFG playmat/maps are apparently produced in FFG's print by demand services, so they don't show up in the Upcoming page. You should be able to order them from your retailer (but not from FFG's online store).

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Sweidan
msg tools
The only place I've been able to find them is at the FFG game center directly, and have purchased a set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Dobyns
United States
Markleeville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hottbill wrote:
The only place I've been able to find them is at the FFG game center directly, and have purchased a set.

One of my local game stores says they have them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.