Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Burgess
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey so, this will be my first time backing a Kickstarter, few questions I was hoping to get answered. I absolutely love these miniatures, and am most likely going to be picking up any/all optional buys that include additional vampires, so here are my questions.

1.) a basic slayer pledge says it comes with the expansion From
blood to Dust, so will ther expansion ship with the base game?

2.) in addition to the above, all the KS exclusives and the optional buys, will those ship at separate times or will they also all ship with the base game.

Thanks for anyone that can offer up some answers, was just wondering what to expect as I'd like to purchase 1 of everything.

Thanks,
Mord

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Jones
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Some Kickstarters ship everything together, other ship stuff in waves, usually the base game first (possibly with some extras inside) and then all the add-ons later. Cool Mini or Not tend to do this quite a lot, with Zombicide Black Plague the base games were sent out before Xmas while all the KS stuff and the expansion were sent out around 6 months later.

I would imagine with the amount of extras they have added this will A) Ship later than they estimate by about 6-12 months and B) not all ship together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At this point there is no official answer to your questions.

Like was said above, some companies send everything together, others don't. So until DGG announces it themselves (which should be once production is close to conclusion) we won't know for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Rhoades
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I Kickstarted my first game a year ago. Just as a heads up don't expect this to come in on time. I have yet to see one do so and it appears as though it is a running problem on KS. Don't look for regular updates to come like they have been during the campaign once it ends either. Also, don't think that just because you supplied your hard earned money first that you would get your game before retail at the conventions. Some people, like myself, take issue with things like that but it is what it is. I just hope this cuts down on your frustration. Have fun, and I hope I'm proven wrong with this project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, definitely expect delays on this one, since there is a lot of stuff they have to create. I would expect that some of the optional buys will come in a second wave. But we will see how it works out.

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.