Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Greenwood
United States
White Bear Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I lost my password for the downloaded PnP files. Can anyone assist?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The details were all in a backer only update, as I recall. Just check back on the updates on the kickstarter page, which should still be available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just checked, David sent the links and password in a backer message, not an update. The original password changed as he accidentally sent a public update with the links originally, so he changed the password and sent direct messages with the new password. Check your kickstarter messages.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Portsmouth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll look you up in the backer report tomorrow and send you the info Jim. Have a great night!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Grejam53 wrote:
I purge my emails on almost a daily basis. So it's gone. Have the PnP files but didn't keep the password email. My bad. Guess I'm out of luck. Thanks for replying though.

I see David is going to look things up for you, but to note, backer msgs are all available on kickstarter under your account. Click your user icon in top right, then select messages, then scroll down to find the one from David.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Greenwood
United States
White Bear Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi David,

Thanks for the response. I remember it was only a $1. level contribution for the PnP file back in 2014. Not really a big deal. Don't even remember if I had used the same account name then either. Had to change it when my PC crashed.

Update" I just went ahead and bought the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Portsmouth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Bummer, I just snagged the Excel sheets from KS but thank you for the order, I'll keep an eye out for Minnesota and send a preview of a Mint Tin Quest skull! =D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Greenwood
United States
White Bear Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very generous of you. I purchased the game here on the BBG market and not the website. However, I'll watch for Mint Tin Quest Skull.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.