Viper .
msg tools
Poll
Darkness Sabotage vs. Vampire Hunters vs. Evil Dead 2 - Which game will be best?
  Your Answer   Vote Percent Vote Count
Darkness Sabotage
41.2% 7
Vampire Hunters
58.8% 10
Evil Dead 2
0.0% 0
Voters 17
This poll is now closed.   17 answers
Poll created by Viper5121
Closes: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:00 am

IMO, Darkness Sabotage seems to have deeper mechanics and a better theme than the other two. Also, I think Darkness Sabotage has better components than the other two.

Opinions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Nelson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will let you know on 2 of the three. I'm a backer of Darkness and Vampire Hunters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everytime I look at the minis from Vampire Hunters, I see early 90s gangsta vampires.

Vampire #1: "High-five"
Vampire #2: "Step off"
Vampire #3: "You wanna throw down?"

"B****! You do not mess with my man."

And, I think a couple of the heroes have been drinking Captain Morgan's.

Once I started seeing the minis this way, it tanked my interest in the game. Plus I already have too many unplayed dungeon crawlers.

It does look interesting though.

Evil Dead 2 was an easy pass. Love the setting, but an entirely non-plussed by the gameplay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Grozdanich

Santa Clara
CA California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Davej360 wrote:
I think the poll should be called "Which game will actually ship?"

All three are basically new companies correct? Well mini game companies anyway. Two with previously canceled Kickstarters.

I give Vampire Hunters a pass for their cancelation though. They heard their backers, and decided a relaunch was better. Before the cancelation they were fully funded. Could have easily taken the money and ran. The fact that they went back to the drawing board to make a better campaign gives them some kudos.

Still, they could fail....but it's looking pretty good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.