New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Complete Post at Level 99 Games

Box #2 features 4 new characters: Kaden, Eva, Miska, & Lily. It's now available in our online store, and in stores worldwide!

Miska - A brutal zoner that can attack from either he space, or the space of her companion, Bear.

Eva - A technical fighter that likes to take it slow. She has many continous boost effects that become more powerful the longer they are active.

Kaden -A master of EX attacks, whenever he uses an EX attack, he draws cards and gets extra gauge.

Lily - A powerful ranger that can create distance between her and the opponent easily. She also gains bonus range on all of her normal attacks.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
Miska and Lily are favourites are favourites of my daughters. They are both very forgiving for newer players, Lilly because of her large range and Miska for her high damage stun immunity attacks.

Eva is one of my favourites to play, but I am getting used to Kaden's EX recurring tricks. Loving Exceed, thanks very much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Micah
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These are all great, fun characters. Kaden is quickly becoming a favorite of mine, since he encourages and enables a lot of finesse with combos and hand management.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wow, nice! I only got two sets through Kickstarter. Having played a bit I guess I'll get the other two packs, too, though Hope my FLGS soon has them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitko Simidchiev
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
Check out our Bulgarian board games site BigBoxGamers.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea why miniaturemarket.com doesn't have it yet? I'd love to buy straight from Lvl99 but the shipping outside the US is prohibitive for everyone but the miniaturemarket.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
are there any videos showing how to play/reviews?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Smith
msg tools
Just got it. Love Miska's "Bear" card ally. It's the most BattleCON-esque ability thus far, and I love seeing stuff like that. Makes me optimistic for the future ideas the game might incorporate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad you like it!

This was one of our favorite abilities in testing as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.