Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably not the best place but...

If you missed out on your Gen Con copy of Terraforming Mars and are interested in getting a copy before late September, I might have an option for you.

I bought a copy at Gen Con, and I am no longer interested in it. It is opened and punched, but the cards and cubes are sealed. There is also slight damage to the box top due to other games being piled on top of it in my trunk on the ride home.

I've attached pics so you can determine the damage. I'm basically looking to reclaim my cost on this one, so if anyone is interested, just drop me a geekmail with an offer.

If this is totally inappropriate to post this in general instead of the geekmarket or something, I'll pull the post.

COPY HAS BEEN SOLD.

Thanks for all the inquiries! Happy gaming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm curious why you had the change of heart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mundane wrote:
I'm curious why you had the change of heart.

Too many other games, and I struggled with the rulebook for too long already. May have had a different opinion if there was a watch it played or something, but since I'm the rule guy in my group, I'd rather just play one of the other 10 games I bought at Gen Con or The Others that I just received from KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im for sure interested. Please check my collection and let me know if anything I have tagged 'for trade' interests you. Im always open to discuss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xhawk wrote:
Im for sure interested. Please check my collection and let me know if anything I have tagged 'for trade' interests you. Im always open to discuss

Sorry, not interested in a trade. If you are still interested, PM me, as I'm digging through offers right now. Thanks for your interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.