Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Brophy
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all.

Anyway, just thought I would drop by to let you know that [url=]my blog[/url] is running a board game design jam on September 3rd, in Pulse College, Halston Street, Dublin.

Basically, you turn up on the day, we provide all the materials and a theme, and you make a game. No need to bring anything except your imagination. All games will be played by other groups, and the winners will win craft beer from Wicklow Wolf Brewery and DOT Brew, as well as some games.

Entry is free, and it's scheduled to start from 10am. For more info, please see the Facebook event page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Geraghty
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea.

Do you know of any prototype/playtesting events? There are various Protospiel events held around the world, and it would be great if something like that was held in Ireland too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Brophy
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tkpope wrote:
Great idea.

Do you know of any prototype/playtesting events? There are various Protospiel events held around the world, and it would be great if something like that was held in Ireland too.

There is a Board Game Designers Ireland group on Facebook, which I am a member of. We meet about once a month in a coffee shop in Dublin to test our games, from basic paper prototypes, all the way up to near completed designs. Here's the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BoardGameDesignersIreland/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Geraghty
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Joined!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.