Subject: Previews available on the webstore rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Head on over, they've got a lot of stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Chase

Akron
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately it doesn't look like they have the larger enemies (the sand kraken or swamp raptors) or the resin bosses.
But I'm definitely picking up Trederra and the new classes!
(I'm an outlaw backer so I need to wait until wave 2 for the allies and flesh stalker. )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Simcoe
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know they have been slowly adding stuff, so its possible the sand kraken and raptors have not been listed yet, either that or they sold out at gencon and don't have any left.

However the resin bosses are listed now on the store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berry
United Kingdom
Whaley Bridge
High Peak
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great stuff! Thanks for the heads up

Managed to grab the three new resin bosses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie Lyons
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well, it's been several hours since they updated, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for krakens and raptors.

Grabbed everything else though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Llewellyn
United Kingdom
Telford
Shropshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the Flesh Stalker come with a threat card with 2 Flesh Stalkers on it?

Just wondering as a Minecart Backer it would be worth buying this expansion now so that I had 2 Flesh Stalkers when wave 2.0 ships....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Simcoe
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
knightstalker30 wrote:
Does the Flesh Stalker come with a threat card with 2 Flesh Stalkers on it?

Just wondering as a Minecart Backer it would be worth buying this expansion now so that I had 2 Flesh Stalkers when wave 2.0 ships....

Yes, I believe it does.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Jones
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I'm assuming it's worth prioritsing the enemy packs as they specifically state they aren't even on the production plan yet where the character packs don't mention that so are likely to hit retail at some point this year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Graham
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
I picked up all of it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chasissa D
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Whoo! Picked up Sgt Bunker, the Grand Shaman, the Grand Magus and the Edge of the Void card pack!

My lady friend and I are totally hooked on this game! Now if only I could get Flying Frog to let me pay for Wave 1.75 shipping...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernie Roessler
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
Why were we not in the movie?
mbmbmbmbmb
chasden wrote:
Whoo! Picked up Sgt Bunker, the Grand Shaman, the Grand Magus and the Edge of the Void card pack!

Any one have an idea if this quartet will eventually be available retail?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chasissa D
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm guessing no. I haven't seen any Brimstone card packs or resin figures on CSI or other retail sites. You should probably grab them while you can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Beorndog wrote:
chasden wrote:

Any one have an idea if this quartet will eventually be available retail?

I would guess that this *is* retail for the resin heroes, just like the small card packs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Jørgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So picked up two classes and the undead outlaws but not nearly enough..
So any guess as for how long these kind of preview sales lasts? Any chance stock has not run out before begining of september? Need another paycheck before I can get the rest..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie Lyons
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well, I got into Brimstone last December and picked up last year's GenCon previews in March. They ran out very soon after that. I don't know when exactly they came up for sale, but they were there for a few months at least.

That said, last year's previews seemed to be for things that weren't quite as far off as these and the warnings of limited stock are a lot louder and more prominent. I say grab them next chance you get. Better safe than sorry.

What confuses me is the lack of Sand Krakens and Swamp Raptors. The only thing I can think of is that they're not up yet for some reason, or they sold out completely. Did anybody at GenCon see anything to suggest they had a smaller print run? Anybody have trouble getting them on day 2 or 3? It seems odd that they should be entirely gone when everything else is still around...

I've sent FFP's customer support an email asking about it but well...refer to previous thread. Anybody who's also got a hankering should email too. It'd be nice to get a definite yes/no on whether or not they'll be available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Fellow BGG member and attendee Bumyong reported that they ran out of the Swamp Raptors on day 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie Lyons
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
njep wrote:
Fellow BGG member and attendee Bumyong reported that they ran out of the Swamp Raptors on day 3.

Ach, that sucks. Still cheers to you and him for the news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas White
United States
Pacific Grove
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the Swamp Raptors are this year's Swamp Slugs then. That makes a fair amount of sense. Those Jargono critters are wiley.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Mitchell
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Canjul wrote:
njep wrote:

Ach, that sucks. Still cheers to you and him for the news.

The mighty Sand Kraken sold out completely as well. I was lucky enough to pick one up, and I'd say he's even more deadly than the Burrowersurprise!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Jørgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does anyone know which type of Threat Cards the Flesh Stalker pack contain?
How many Mine Threat Cards?
How many and which Other Worlds?
Same question for Be'lial too.
I know he is from Cynder but is stuck there like the Lava men is (more or less).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie Lyons
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Solan wrote:
The mighty Sand Kraken sold out completely as well. I was lucky enough to pick one up, and I'd say he's even more deadly than the Burrowersurprise!

Well cheers again for the news. That sucks though. The Kraken was my most wanted preview.

eBay's a bust for the moment...anybody got any advice for us raptor/kraken hunters? Does anybody know a guy who knows a guy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.