Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Smith
United States
Lake Elmo
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Anyone have any suggestions that would work?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Plastic instead of pewter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ferrier
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm planning on using the Camp Grizzly optional minis I had to use some green stuff on their bases so they don't fall over but I think they will work great

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Rios
United States
California
flag msg tools
I was thinking of heading to my local hobby shop, FLGS, or comic shop and buying a few minis they had on sale that would work with the theme as best as possible.

Someone recommended the "Freddy vs Jason" minis but they are being sold for a ridiculous price online.

Maybe I'll get lucky and run into a Jason, Freddy, and/or Michael Myers mini at one of the aforementioned stores for a decent price and the civilians/campers/teens should not be too hard to replace as they are not supposed to stand out as much as the killer him(her)self.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smith
United States
Lake Elmo
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Haven't played heroclix... Could you rebase these horrorclix figures to work?

https://www.amazon.com/HorrorClix-Freddy-Jason-Action-Horror...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 15 different campers, I'm just going to stick with the tokens provided
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Callan Bond
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There's another thread a few down from this one on the same topic. Based on the suggestion there, I picked up from Troll and Toad the Jason HorrorClix individual mini. About $9 US all-in including shipping to Canada. Also just ordered this on eBay:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/65-pcs-O-Scale-1-48-Unpainted-Figure-...mmwFYiZcLTDEofLktaUdD8sQ

65 unpainted O scale miniatures for $8 US including shipping to Canada. These are 1:48 scale so should be about an inch and a half tall- just right. I'm going to just paint three of each color. You won't get matches to the actual character cards, but definitely better than the pawns. May also need to glue them onto small discs to mount- will have to see when I get them.

I'll upload pics once I have the game + minis on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How what would work?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X X
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I honestly would've paid extra just to have some cardboard cutouts (ala Dead of Winter) the pawns are just really really lame.

I might just see if there are any DoW characters that are close and use them instead. all you would need is one colored base of each color and switch when necessary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Offenberger
msg tools

I just subbed in some minis from Betrayal at the House on the Hill. They are the appropriate colors as the pawns. And that fox mini I had we will use for the expansion dog character I got.

Then I just used my dremel and some glue and made this from a horrorclix figure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smith
United States
Lake Elmo
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The flashlight! How awesomely fitting. Looks great Seth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.