United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
I play with Red
badge
I play with Red
mbmbmbmbmb

It looks like someone accidentally changed the game's BGG entry with the wrong title and image. "Backyard Builder's Treehouse"??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Arctica' Gary
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea, this is really annoying there are a couple of bug reports about it

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1602542/played-games-histor...

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23382637#23382637

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed it, too. A bit annoying. I always thought the entry of the specific game version in my collection would fix this but according to the other thread that isn't the case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was soooo confused why this game I've never heard of kept showing up in my For Trade list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
How has this not been corrected yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric G
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From everything I have read on this "problem" seems to indicate it will never get changed. From what I can tell the new name is what Yardmaster Express will turn into. I understand that they are two different games (mostly) and they should be two separate entries but being a name change I don't know if it will get changed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TyDeL wrote:
I was soooo confused why this game I've never heard of kept showing up in my For Trade list.
Now you understand what we non-English-speakers feel...
I understand why the name was changed, but the right version name should definitely show on our personal lists.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattintheweb wrote:
TyDeL wrote:
I understand why the name was changed, but the right version name should definitely show on our personal lists.

If you select the version you have (in the My Games tab) that's the title/picture that should show up in your collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:
Mattintheweb wrote:
TyDeL wrote:

If you select the version you have (in the My Games tab) that's the title/picture that should show up in your collection.

I believe it was a very bad mood to change the theme on this, this is yardmaster express re-themed, it's the same game I believe. Really don't know why they did this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrés Pérez
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:
Mattintheweb wrote:
TyDeL wrote:

It's what shows up in the collection view but not in the Played games view, which is how I noticed that the game had been rethemed. I thought I had entered the wrong game several times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.